commons-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Dallaway <dallaw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Latka] status
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:26:33 GMT
Thanks for that update.

I'd like to be able to offer Latka to a testing team
as something they can use without having to touch
Java.  Latka seems to be ideal for this, and for the
most part, just works.

Does anyone want to put their hand up and say they are
actively developing Latka as a http functional testing
tool -- or even just thinking about it?  I'd like to
go ahead and start submitting patches for bugs and
feature changes, but that's going to be difficult if
there are no active commiters at the moment and no
plan for Latka.

Thanks
Richard

--- dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> Latka has undergone lots of *unplanned* active
> development once Jelly and
> Maven came on the scene.
[snip]