commons-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Dallaway <dallaw...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Latka] status
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:32:13 GMT
I've been using Latka for a while, and while it's a
fine thing, it's also been very quiet lately.

I'm trying to figure out where to invest some time,
so I have to ask the question: what's the future
for Latka?

The status page suggests the release after 1.0
alpha would be 12 April, 2002 :-/ ... although in
fairness, there does seem to be a CVS change
every couple of months.   Is there some
other active functional web testing tool that I've
missed?

And let me apologise right now if there are people
putting what time they can into Latka.  I guess I
just get uneasy when a Jakarta web site goes stale.

Regards
Richard