commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject [logging][VOTE] Proposal To Release Commons Logging 1.0.3
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 02:54:00 GMT
Commons-logging has recently undergone some bug fixes, documentation
cleanup, and the addition of additional unit test suites to simulate its
use within servlet containers and other environments with hierarchies of
class loaders.  The code is stable, and many projects would like to have a
formal release that incorporates the recent changes.

I hereby propose that we release the HEAD branch code in commons-logging
as version 1.0.3 (because we haven't broken any public APIs, or added
anything significant that would warrant a 1.1 version number).  The
proposed release notes for this release are attached to this message.  I
will be release manager if no one else wants to, but it would be fine with
me if someone else volunteered.

Here's my +1.

Craig McClanahan