commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Lang] What's left for 2.0?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:17:08 GMT
hi henri

i've been working on some detailed instructions (based on the existing
ones) which describe in detail how to create a mirrored commons release.
you might find them use when you come to cut the final release. you can
find them at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/

(i want to do more work on them before getting them completely 'out there'
  but i followed them when cutting the logging release and they seem to
work ok.)

- robert