commons-dev mailing list archives

From bigfishsmallp...@gogoworld.com
Subject Re: [JXPATH] JXPathContextFactory issues
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:38:01 GMT
Sorry, Dmitri, I was trying to make my own Context while trying to
diagnose the multi-threading issue.  Most of the functionality I desire
you already have in the classes available!

And, if I may express some further compliments, I really enjoy using
JXPATH!  It's a great idea implemented nicely.  I also appreciate the
quick responses!

I have, though, been mulling in the back of my mind how I could marry
JXPATH with an SQL result set.  Could I possibly use JXPATH to manipulate
it? Hmmmm....

-Chuck.