commons-dev mailing list archives

From "SPRINGER,IAN (HP-NewJersey,ex1)" <ian_sprin...@hp.com>
Subject RE: [collections] XxxUtils inner classes
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 21:11:05 GMT
I agree there are two camps. A decent way to compromise is to use explicit
imports unless there are n or more imports from a particular package.

I think more important than which style is used, is that the same style is
used consistently across a project. Doesn't Apache have any standard defined
for this?