commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Juozas Baliuka" <bali...@centras.lt>
Subject Re: Query: Hosting Avalon Components
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:39:38 GMT

Yes,
I found SF is the best place for experiments, I have moved some stuff from
simplestore to cglib.sf.net
and it found community (was cache become persistence later become byte code
generator).
I have moved some stuff from DbUtils to voruta.sf.net and believe it will
have successes too.
But I do not think it is a good way to move stable components, they can
loose existing community, but fail to build a new one.