commons-dev mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Release Codec 1.1
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:07:10 GMT
Here's the vote summary:

+1 - 4
+0 - 1
-0 - 0
-1 - 0

1. The CODEC_1_1 tag has been applied.
2. A fix for both "ant dist" and "maven dist:build" has been checked in to
include the RELEASE-NOTES.txt file in the distributions.
3. http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/codec/ files present with
appropriate symlinks.

What's left:

1. Waiting for release to propagate to the mirrors
2. gpg and md5 all distribution archives
3. Updating http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi - Could someone
point me in the right direction?  Thanks in advance.

--------
Tim O'Brien
W 847-574-2143
M 847-863-7045