commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [site] Update link to release docs?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:53:21 GMT
On Wednesday, April 23, 2003, at 08:26 PM, Martin Cooper wrote:

> The Commons site includes a link on each page to Releases, which takes you
> to releases.html. However, the latest release docs seem to be in the
> releases subdirectory. Any reason I shouldn't go ahead and update the site
> to point to the latest release docs?

'cos i had intended to go through and proof read them again :)

(i'll make some time to do this tomorrow.)

since release docs seem to become the standard way of doing commons
releases, i'd also like to make sure that there's a consensus that they
are more or less correct.

should we replace http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases.html with the
pages in http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases?

(i'm +1 but then i wrote them)