commons-dev mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject RE: [codec] cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:46:55 GMT
I checked out /home/cvs/CVSROOT/avail and you don't have karma for the
jakarta-commons-sandbox.  This is easily fixed, but I don't have privs to
change this.  If no one picks this one up, just send a message to
commons-dev with a subject like "requesting karma for sandbox..."

Also, I use Eclipse as well, I find it useful when creating and/or applying
patches, but I'm so used to commandline CVS I rarely use the update and
synchronize.   It must be a great tool - it converted this die hard Emacs
patriot...  If only Eclipse had slick integration with Subversion.

--------
Tim O'Brien
Transolutions, Inc.
W 847-574-2143