commons-dev mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] codec to commons
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:43:43 GMT
It has been 6 days since the vote to promote commons codec has been
initiated, and here is the tally:

Henri Yandell: +1
Gary Gregory: +1
Rodney Waldhoff: +1
Ryan Hoegg: +1
Robert Burrell Donkin: +1 ( code with questionable licensing remove, and
Rodney and Jon were added to Status )
Scott Sanders: +1

+1: 5 votes
+0: 0 votes
-0: 0 votes
-1: 0 votes

In light of the results, the following should happen:

1. CVS - jakarta-commons-sandbox/codec should be moved to
jakarta-commons/codec.  I'm not sure this has been done in the past. Henri,
you mentioned you'd be willing to help with this one.

2. Bugzilla - A new component under the "Commons" program.  Should I send a
quick email to infrastructure about this?  Or is there someone reading this
who has the right privileges on Nagoya?

3. Altering the commons index.html to reflect the promotion.  I'll do this.

After that is done, I'll post the Release Plan to commons-dev which is
subject to lazy majority vote, and then if works, I'll follow it up with
another formal Majority vote for public release.

--------
Tim O'Brien