commons-dev mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject [codec] promote from sandbox - RE: commons codec and Base64
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 18:07:18 GMT
Base64, Hex, Soundex, and Metaphone are stable and ready for consumption.
The legacy Base64 implementation has been preserved in order to preserve
backwards compatibility for projects which currently depend upon codec 1.0.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/codec/index.html

--------
Tim O'Brien