commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject [LANG][UTIL] Where did WordWrapUtils go?
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:19:33 GMT
Hi,

we're using in the Turbine project some methods from the ex-Turbine
StringUtils package which got moved into the commons-sandbox
WordWrapUtils package. These got removed in December without any
replacement.

As we want to move this dated code out of Turbine and into commons,
where would be the right place to put the orphaned methods from

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons-sandbox/util/src/java/org/apache/commons/util/Attic/WordWrapUtils.java?annotate=1.1

As there seems to be not "commons-text" component, would it be
sensible to move it to "lang/WordWrapUtils"?

If yes, shall I send in a patch for the upcoming 2.0?

	Regards
		Henning