commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [Lang] What's left for 2.0?
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 05:12:40 GMT

Latest set of targets for 2.0 release. A couple removed, nothing new added
for 2.0 as yet.

Bug #18077 needs closing by Alex.
Bug #13367 is ready for closing I believe, with Stephen's recent changes.

I've emailed the author for clarification on #13771.

I'll email on #14357 and String-performance separately.

Targets
-------

> The order of stack-traces in ExceptionUtils.  [see Bugzilla #14357]
> New trim method variants in StringUtils.  [see Bugzilla #13367]
> StringUtils.getProperCase? [wtf does this mean? Bugzilla #13771]
> null handling in StringUtils
>
> StringUtils performance handling  [submitted privately to my email. Need
> to get into Bugz.]
>

> Post 2.0:
>
> lang.reflect
> lang.time   [incl. bug #15082]