commons-dev mailing list archives

From "b.davanzo@inwind.it" <b.dava...@inwind.it>
Subject Re: Adding TERMINAL-TYPE option to TelnetClient
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:24:27 GMT
Jeffrey,

I had some problem while running the JUnit tests for the TelnetClient
patch on an HP-UX platform (trying to stress test the test cases).
Th problem was due to a lack of syncronization between TelnetClient
and the mini-server scaffold thread.
So I had to change something to solve the problem (new Reader class
that allows the scaffold server reading and sending responses in a
separate thread.
I enclose the new version of the test suite. Please, let me know if you
have any problems while running the tests.

Bye,
Bruno