commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release vote for JXPath 1.1
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 20:27:55 GMT
+1

i did notice a couple of small things (i'm currently revising the release
notes).

the apache license (both in source and in the distribution) appears to
have 'Copyright (c) 1999-2001'. it would be nice if it showed the correct
year.

also, it would be better if the MANIFEST.MF were changed to something like:

Extension-Name: org.apache.commons.jxpath
Specification-Title: "Jakarta Commons JXPath"
Specification-Vendor: "Apache Software Foundation"
Specification-Version: "1.1"
Implementation-Title: "org.apache.commons.JXPath"
Implementation-Vendor: "Apache Software Foundation"
Implementation-Version: "1.1"

- robert