commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [lang] Summarising Purple Was: [lang] Adding Purple to StringUtils
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:45:12 GMT
On Sunday, March 9, 2003, at 08:08 PM, Alex Chaffee / Purple Technology
wrote:

> * abbreviate
>
> OK!  How about I add this one myself?  I'm a Tomcat committer; whom do
> I ask to add me to the karma list for commons?  (I think I heard that
> Tomcat committers don't need a confirmation vote.)

FYI

(until such time that the commons charter is changed) for the commons
proper, every new committer needs to be VOTEd in as per every other
jakarta subproject. any jakarta committer is entitled to be granted (upon
application) karma for the sandbox.

see http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/charter.html

- robert