commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Hoffman" <mhoffma...@hotmail.com>
Subject Validator General Question
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:34:14 GMT
Hello,

I am still relatively new to Validator and here is my question.  Can
validator validate set B rules as well?  Example:  Say I have an input named
amount.  Now amount is a required field if the following is true:

((Food=='pza' AND FoodType=='ital') OR FoodService=='takeout')

Food, FoodType and FoodService are all inputted on the form as well.

I would need this type of rules validation for real time and file processing
is Validator the right choice for this type of work?

Thanks!
Mike