commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Digester:RSS:Channel & Item -- Why don't they implement Serializable?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:10:01 GMT
they don't implement serializable since they were intended to offer an
example of digester rather than being design as a serious RSS
implementation :)

there isn't any reason why they shouldn't be serializable and your plan
seems pretty reasonable to me. so i've committed this change. you'll need
to upgrade to CVS HEAD (or wait till the next nightly),

- robert