commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [OT] timers
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:14:41 GMT

Howdy,
So then you're all set.  I would point out that logging and formatting
are not strictly necessary for timing operations and may be better
handled by the logging component, e.g. log4j, rather than the timing
component.  But that's a very individual decision to the app and the
designer.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

intended