commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [LANG] Bugzilla id 17882
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:39:55 GMT
i agree with henri that this would not be an appropriate addition to
StringUtils (for the reasons that he gives).

i don't see any reasons why a new CharUtils class could not be created and
these methods included in that class. having said that, i think that two
methods is below the critical mass required for that class to be
successful and this isn't my itch...

- robert