commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [jelly] "Implement" taglib
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:53:27 GMT
There was some talk back when I started playing around with the
taglibrary that using bcel for something like this should be actually
placed back behind the Dynabean, so that we were making an
implementation of DynaBean that was BCEL based. Maybe this somewhat
applies to this case of JDK Proxies as well. Maybe a Proxy based
DynaBean Implementation could be created too.

A solution like this might be more attractive to the Jelly developers
for inclusion into the taglibraries, because then they would be just
extensions of DynaBean. This would make such implementation/extending
capabilities available where ever DynaBean is used.

I havn't had an opportunity to take it that far yet, but I'd like to
attempt it sometime.
-Mark