commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Mesnil <>
Subject Re: [OT] timers
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:05:06 GMT

Robert McIntosh wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good timer utility, maybe there is one hidden in
> commons somewhere? I don't mean a timer like the java.util.Timer and the
> javax.swing.Timers which are schedule types, but a timer for well,
> timing operations. I have a simple one I wrote that works, but I didn't
> know if there were any others that might be better.

I don't know if that meets your requirements but we're using in JOTM[1] a timer for transaction

It is included in JOTM distribution (jonas_timer.jar) and its javadoc is on the web[2].

[1] Java Open Transaction Manager (
Jeff Mesnil    INRIA - ObjectWeb Consortium
email: jmesnil at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message