commons-dev mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <rob...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject Re: [OT] timers
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:21:20 GMT
You are correct about the formatting. It was just convient to do:
timer.start();
.... long code....
timer.stop();
log.info( "Operation took " + timer.getSecondsWithMilliseconds() ); //
Formatted string

Although I can get the 'raw' time in milliseconds as well if needed by
some other component.

- Robert