commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Attributes] dependancy on Logging
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 12:48:43 GMT
Hi folks,

Can we consider one of two solutions for this _single_ use of commons
logging

1) Removal of the commons-logging from attributes?

2) Backwards compatible rework that will allow the application to run
without commons logging in the classpath (or classloader tree for
complex deployments).

Can I have some opinions here, or should I just dive in, make a change
and wait for the flak?

Regards,

- Paul