commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Arik Levin ( Tikal )" <ar...@businesslayers.co.il>
Subject commons-validator design clarification
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:46:44 GMT
Hi all.

            I can't figure out, why all the entities (at commons-validator
package) implemented extendable except FormSet which has private members???
            (By saying entities I'm referring to Form; Field; Arg; Msg)
            I have some bug fixes and ideas I want to share with. But I need
first to finish my projects, I have some deadlines.
            My intentions were to extend specific objects and keep
commons-validator,jar  untouched.

            So if there's a design reason for this Ok, than.
            But if its members can be protected instead of private, I'll be
glad to hear that.