commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <>
Subject Re: Why is this list so slow?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 23:02:17 GMT

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:

> Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:13:46 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen <>
> Subject: Why is this list so slow?
> Hi,
> when I send a mail to other jakarta lists like turbine or velocity,
> the articles get sent out in a few seconds. But on the commons list,
> articles take hours to show up. E.g. the article about commons lang
> that I posted today in the morning took almost eight hours to show up.
> Why is this so? :-)

The mailing list software does not think you are subscribed to the
COMMONS-DEV list from this address, so it throws the message into the
moderator's queue.  I'm on a business trip this week, and am not able to
be online at all times to accept the messages.

> 	Regards
> 		Henning

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: