commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Turner" <tur...@blackbear.com>
Subject RE: Validator General Question
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:09:48 GMT
You can almost do that except that the current requiredif validator
requires all the conditions to be either AND or OR.  I'm working in my
copious spare time on a new general purpose version of requiredif that
will take conditions that look like real Java statements, and which
would have that.  If someone had a pointer to a good general purpose
LALR parser for Java, that would help.

James