commons-dev mailing list archives

From jbre...@wi.rr.com (Jeffrey D. Brekke)
Subject [NET] Commons/Net 1.0.0 *almost* released
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:15:48 GMT

Commons/Net v1.0.0 has been released, almost.  I was following the
release documentation (
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases.html ) as this is my first
release of a commons project and sort of got stuck around number 10.
I can see where to update the xdoc, but I'm not sure about where to
put the source/binary distributions that the links in jakarta-site2
refer to.  The source and dist have been placed according to previous
items in the list, but the jakarta-site2 links seem to reference an
additional location.

So the project site ( http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/net/ ),
source, and dist have been deployed onto jakarta.apache.org and cvs
has been tagged.  I didn't do the full announcement to announcements
and commons-user mailing lists yet either.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

jb