commons-dev mailing list archives

From (Jeffrey D. Brekke)
Subject [NET] Commons/Net 1.0.0 *almost* released
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:15:48 GMT

Commons/Net v1.0.0 has been released, almost.  I was following the
release documentation ( ) as this is my first
release of a commons project and sort of got stuck around number 10.
I can see where to update the xdoc, but I'm not sure about where to
put the source/binary distributions that the links in jakarta-site2
refer to.  The source and dist have been placed according to previous
items in the list, but the jakarta-site2 links seem to reference an
additional location.

So the project site ( ),
source, and dist have been deployed onto and cvs
has been tagged.  I didn't do the full announcement to announcements
and commons-user mailing lists yet either.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Jeffrey D. Brekke
Wisconsin,  USA

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: