commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [POOL] Pool listeners
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:08:04 GMT

Ah. Sorry :)

Yeah. If you look in java AWT, there are often Adaptor classes for the
Events. So if we take an event group named 'Xxx', then we have:

XxxEvent    - the Event itself. Inherits EventObject. Has a Source.
XxxListener - the Listener. Inherits EventListener. There may be more than
              one for a particular XxxEvent, or even one listener with
              different events for each method.
XxxAdaptor  - a default implementation of a Listener. Does nothing.

Probably some bits I'm missing.

Hen