commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [jexl] commons website
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 06:28:24 GMT

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 02:51 PM, robert burrell donkin
> wrote:
>
> > i've updated the website.
>
> or downdated :)
>
> Can we either keep it the way it was, like the commons site, or make
> the commons site like it?  It's a visual shock to switch between them.

The commons site is a page for a container project. The jexl page is a
page for a project without any container-ship. They should look different.
Not that I can see any difference between the two apart from the look and
feel. Did Jexl use to be the same l&f as the front page?

On a tanget, shouldn't the logo in the top-left be Jakarta Commons and not
Jakarta for a Jakarta Commons site?

Hen