commons-dev mailing list archives

Subject RE: [beanutils] 1.6 release breaks Maven and Jelly
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 00:33:29 GMT
Tim Vernum <> wrote on 03/02/2003 10:25:54 AM:

> Which leads to my next question:
> Seeing as how no one has commented on the bug report,
> Craig doesn't seem to know it exists, and dIon either
> didn't search for it, or didn't find it, is BugZilla useful?
I had a quick look on Bugzilla, but didn't find anything :)

> What's the best way to report/track bugs?
> Post to bugzilla + the mailing list?
That's my take. I tend to discuss the issue first on the list and then
post a bugzilla item if it turns out to be a bug rather than my idiocy.

> Include the component in the short desc of the bug?
> Change the bugzilla emails so the subject contains the component?
> BeanUtils 1.6 broke our app, (which really sucks, because Struts 1.1
> relies on BU 1.6) and it doesn't look like anyone noticed the bug
And I also hassle people to get bugs fixed :)

dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message