commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [beanutils] 1.6.1 release? [WAS Re: [beanutils] 1.6 release breaks Maven and Jelly - fixed!]
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:43:22 GMT
for this to be of any use to maven, it will need to be done quickly.

if people are in agreement that a special 1.6.1 release with the aim of
fixing this problem for maven and jelly is worthwhile, i'll volunteer to
act as release manager.

my plan would be to create a branch ASAP and moved as quickly as possible
to a release without fixing any other problems which emerge.

- robert