commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote "el" from commons-sandbox to commons-proper
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 18:18:50 GMT
the following concerns me about the proposal:

(4) Initial Committers
The initial committers will be identical to those of the Standard Taglib
project.

i'm unhappy with this since it implies that all current taglib committers
will be grandfathered in. a list of the people being proposed would be
much better.

- robert