commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: help - multiple location of commons releases
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:29:56 GMT
hi jeff

the location is mirrored. see

the policy i've used for the latest beanutils and digester releases is to
force users to download from the mirrored site. if you do want to keep a
release available from the old location, there isn't really any updating
that needs to be done since it's just a case of dropping the release off
in two places.

- robert