commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <...@AlmostHuman.com>
Subject Re: help - multiple location of commons releases
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:29:56 GMT
hi jeff

the www.apache.org location is mirrored. see
http://www.apache.org/dev/mirrors.html.

the policy i've used for the latest beanutils and digester releases is to
force users to download from the mirrored site. if you do want to keep a
release available from the old location, there isn't really any updating
that needs to be done since it's just a case of dropping the release off
in two places.

- robert