commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [EL] Promotion to jakarta-commons?
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 16:24:56 GMT
i agree with rodney.

as it currently stands, this thread is a non-binding discussion rather
than a formal [VOTE] for promotion.

i know that i initiated two recent [VOTE]'s for promotion that didn't meet
the standards outlined by rodney but i wouldn't again (after very nearly
getting my fingers burnt). if we allow casual promotions, someone's going
to say - i can't find a VOTE for promoting xxx, so what is it doing in the
commons?

Jan - could you start a formal [VOTE] thread containing the proposal so we
can vote on that?

- robert