commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <SCo...@sportvision.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE}[net] Release 1.0.0 of Commons/Net
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 04:46:15 GMT
Do I have vote?  If so, +1.

-----Original Message-----
From:	Jeffrey D. Brekke [mailto:jbrekke@wi.rr.com]
Sent:	Sun 2/16/2003 10:31 PM
To:	Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject:	[VOTE}[net] Release 1.0.0 of Commons/Net

Commons/Net has been moved out of sandbox and is currently in a code
freeze until after release 1.0.0 is completed.  This first release
should be compatible with previous versions of Net Components 1.3.8 and
a migration how-to is included in the site ( just package name changes
).  So here is the official vote to release v1.0.0 of Commons/Net.

Vote:  Commons/Net 1.0.0 Release

[X] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it.
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release.
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).