commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <SCo...@sportvision.com>
Subject RE: [net] Refactoring of ftp2
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 17:22:22 GMT
Any news on the promotion business?

Is there anything I need to do to get voted in as a committer?

I have run some tests on the setup and find that it works just as the old ftp2 stuff did.

As I indicated in an earlier post, I'm not sure it's worth the effort to get all this checked
into the proposal section if the promotion is soon to happen.

Steve