commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [NET] Commons/Net 1.0.0 *almost* released
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:45:16 GMT
hi Jeffrey

i'm sorry this took a little longer than normal - infrastructure needed to
be notified and add net to the list of mirrored directory. (this only
needs to be done once.)

it's all done now. i've added signed and md5-summed distribution to the
mirrored directories and updated the jakarta site download pages to
reflect this. it's over to you now for the announcements and the changes
to the jakarta news pages :)

i'll draw up the notes and post to this list soon but you might like to
take a look around the structure now. the base mirrored directory for net
is /www/www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/net (on daedelus). i follow
the standard mirroring directory structure (as i understand it) see
http://www.apache.org/dev/mirrors.html. if you think that i've made any
mistakes, then please speak up.

- robert