commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote net from commons sandbox to commons
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 23:46:56 GMT
by my count, the binding votes received so far are 2 +1's and 4 +0.
unfortunately, this is currently one +1 short of the votes needed for
promotion.

there are a lot of committers out there who haven't yet voted. ant will
use this component as and when it's promoted. we only need one more +1 to
make this happen.

alternatively, since we currently have a lot of +0's, if there is any
changes that could be made to the proposal to convert a +0 into a +1, then
now would be a good time to make your opinions heard.

- robert