commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <...@AlmostHuman.com>
Subject Re: Problems using maven site:deploy
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:39:20 GMT
On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 02:16 PM, Jeffrey D. Brekke wrote:

> Yea, I'm not sure how to go about getting an account there.  Maybe email
> root@jakarta.apache.org or Brian again?

AFAIK jakarta.apache is www.apache.org which is daedelus. IIRC brian asked
that only people that really need daedelus accounts (eg release managers)
apply for them (since the server is overstretched). if you don't have an
account and you need the site redeployed, if you ask there's usually
someone around with karma.

FWIW i have an account on daedelus and maven site:deploy isn't working for
me at the moment with a similar ssh error. IMHO it's some kind of maven
issue since it used to work before i upgraded.

- robert