commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [EL] Promotion to jakarta-commons?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:39:09 GMT
hi Jan

it's not the information - but the procedure that's concerning. i'm
worried that later someone might say 'EL shouldn't be in the commons since
there wasn't a proper VOTE with  a proper procedure' - and they'd be right.
  things like this have a history of blowing up sooner or later.

i don't think that there's any chance of EL being rejected but i'd really
like to have a proper [VOTE] thread with a proper proposal for the
archives. if i have to, i will propose this VOTE myself but it'd be better
coming from yourself.

- robert