commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: [codec] base64 improved....
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 06:19:14 GMT
From: tobrien@transolutions.net [mailto:tobrien@transolutions.net]

> My proposal is that we add a series of boolean flags, int
> fields to the method signature to allow client projects to specify
> different levels of RFC compliance.

Alternatively you could support an ErrorHandler interface, and delegate
to that (as SAX does)

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie
Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not
read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and
should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may