commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [net] is promoted to the commons
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 20:14:48 GMT
it really over to you net committers now.

you and Daniel are now entitled to commons karma (but you might need to
ask someone to get it).

i'd say that the first job needs to be moving the code from the sandbox to
the commons repository.

you also need to update the net's presence on the commons website. if you
need any help, both henri and i have daedelus karma and experience of the
website so shout if you need any help.

oh yes - i'd also recommend creating an entry announcing the move and
describing the project in the jakarta newsletter. (but you'll need to

- robert