commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Bowler <mbow...@GargoyleSoftware.com>
Subject Re: Problems using maven site:deploy
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:55:28 GMT
 > I have tried supplying my username on the command line, via
 > build.properties, and while maven recognizes the username and tries
 > to pass it to the server, it will not let me connect.

I don't believe that maven is currently able to ask for an ssh password.
  I have set up ssh keys on the server so that a password isn't required
when I connect.  Then the site:deploy target works fine.

Note that I'm talking about non-apache servers since I'm not a commiter
here but I doubt there's anything special about the apache setup.

--
Mike Bowler
Principal, Gargoyle Software Inc.