commons-dev mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <rob...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Tag contribution
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:23:07 GMT
Fine with me! Perhaps Class.forName() is about as lazy as catch(
Exception e )... Glad I could contribute :-)
I've been looking around the new website and I like how the tags are
seperated out now. One thing that has been on my mind is to povide some
mini tutorials or example usages on several of the tags, mostly to show
what attributes are required, which are optional, what do they mean,
etc. The current documentation is pretty good I'll admit, but there
aren't a lot of examples on a tag by tag basis. Even something as simple
as what is shown for the jelly:setProperties tag would be helpful.

And yes, I'll write a junit for my static tag :-)

- Robert