commons-dev mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <rob...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly] moving to Commons Proper today
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 17:40:48 GMT
Speaking of the website, I've notice that there is a javascript error
when viewing in IE6, and unterminated string constant in one of the
document.write statements. Line 23 I think in the resulting html, which
would be this section:

21: <script type="text/javascript">
22:              if (document.layers) {
23:                document.writeln("
24:                 &lt;link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'
href='./style/ns4_only.css' media='screen' /&gt;
25:                  &lt;link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'
href='./style/maven_ns4_only.css' media='screen'/&gt;
27:              }
28: </script>

- Robert McIntosh