commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [codec] RE: Base64.java
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 20:56:59 GMT
That sounds good here too.  We only call Base64 methods a couple of
times anyway, so adaptation is a minor issue.

Just a note about tests, we have a Junit test class (not sure if xml-rpc
has one) that should go along with the main Base64 class.  You did a
grep on the code base so I'm sure you are aware of it.

Jandalf.