commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [codec] RE: Base64.java
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 20:40:40 GMT
Fair enough.  I guess the normal case would be just
encode/decode(byte[]) without 76 character chunks, which is what
HttpClient would be using anyway.

So I take back any preference to method signature, except that the
"normal" or "default" case be not chunked.  If xml-rpc is going to be
using the chunked form, then their prefrence should be given high weight.

Jandalf.