commons-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Marcinkowski <a...@gte.com>
Subject Redirects?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 13:54:51 GMT
Hello,

I dug through the code to see why my redirects were not being followed.
I found HttpMethodBase:checkValidRedirect was not honoring cross server
redirects. Isn't this a common type of redirect? Is there a reason its
not supported? I did a lot of digging in the specs and couldn't find
anything wrong with it unless its an architectural issue with the
HttpMethod and the way it integrates with the session. Any help would be
appreciated. If there is no reason not to support it, can you make that
check part of the "strict mode" settings on the object?

Thanks in advance,

Alan